FnF Crowd: Stop Ghosting on Craigslist

What is it and how to Stop Ghosting on Craigslist -
Once your ad is posted, many users often have this problem. How to For Craigslist will show you how to stop Ghosting on Craigslist. This is when your account says your ad is live, but when you check the section it is supposed to be in, your ad is not there (it is invisible like a ghost, hence the name ghosting). Flagging is when competitors “flag” your ad; if flagged too many times your ad will be taken down. These topics are covered in more detail on the specified pages. They are two important topics you will learn in this How to For Craigslist website.
How to For Craigslist- How to stop ghosting and flagging for good.
Have you ever posted an ad on Craigslist, you log into your account and it shows green like the ad is being posted and live, but when you go to the listings in the category you posted in and it’s NOT there. This is what we call Ghosting. Stop Ghosting on Craigslist. This is a big problem that can afflict many people using Craigslist to advertise their products or services. I’m sure your thinking, How can I Stop Ghosting on Craigslist? How can I prevent my ads from being Ghosted on Craigslist? or is there anything I can do to Stop Ghosting on Craigslist? If you had the answers you would not be here reading this, so sit back and I will give you some tips on how to Stop Ghosting on Craigslist.
Stop Ghosting on Craigslist before it drives you crazy -
Don’t be sad, you will get all the answers you need right here on this site.Here are some thing you can use for now but remember, Craigslist changes things all the time so this information can be outdated in no time flat. We use Craigslist all day every day so we keep all the information fresh in our members area. Give some of this a try.
  • Don’t post to many ads on one account. if you want to Stop Ghosting on Craigslist
  • If you are going to post more than three ads a day on one account, or post in multiple locations, try using a proxy or change your IP. this works for some people and may Stop Ghosting on Craigslist.
  • Don’t use the same wording in your ads. Learn how to say something in different words and Stop Ghosting on Craigslist.
  • Don’t use HTML codes in your ads if you don’t know how to change it up or you can’t Stop Ghosting on Craigslist.
  • If you are going to use images in your ads change the location of the image to Stop Ghosting on Craigslist.
  • Create multiple accounts and have Multiple emails, phone numers, accounts, to Stop Ghosting on Craigslist.
Have you ever wondered why some people have tons of ads up all day and don’t seem to have no problems? I was one of those guys until I figured it out. Now keep in mind, I learned a few things reading tons of articles and spent lots of time reading much of the same stuff over and over. The only real information that was helpful was the information I paid for. I bought a half dozen books online and tested it over and over until I had it completely figured out. Now that I have it all in one place I made videos of each item and explain it step by step and now I sell it for $27.00 Look around, you will see things on-line that sell for $99.00 up to $149.00 I bought all of them and now I have it for sale along with some of the tricks that I know and use every day. I put this information together and charge a small fee to help pay for running this website, thats it. I’m not trying to make a living off this site, I have a business that keeps me very busy. I make a living running a service business and do all of my advertising on Craigslist so this is not how I make my living “selling this information”. $27.00 is cheap for the information you get in the members area. In most cases, you will make your money back in one day by having your ads up on Craigslist every day.
You will not Stop Ghosting on Craigslist if you SPAM -
Craigslist has taken many steps to combat the CL “spammers.” Unfortunately “real” advertisers have to deal with all the road blocks Craigslist puts in place. Ghosting happens when your ads are flagged as well, all of this contains a common element. The elements include the URL, the IP address, and wording that you use. The only way to Stop Ghosting on Craigslist is to get into the members area and watch the videos. you will spend a few bucks at some point or deal with half of your ads going live. If you are getting ads flagged we can stop that too.


Tired of Craigslist Ghosting or Flagging your ads? Don’t let Craigslist stop you from making money! I will give you the tools and secrets needed to power post on Craigslist. Post multiple ads, in multiple locations and not get ghosted or flagged.